Monday, 23 May 2011

White Wash....

On Saturday the sun was shining with little chance of rain, so I decided to step out in white jeans for the first time this year. Worn with a pair of 'Amaretto' Sperry deck shoes, textured blue shirt anchored down with a navy blazer. This makes the perfect day-to-evening spring/summer outfit, great for an occasion as well as dinner with friends. As for me? I don't need an excuse to wear it....



The Ray Ban 'Clubmaster' sunglasses add a touch of flair here!



Keep the jeans 'slim' fitting and the hem a little more cropped than usual. Roll them up!


The blazer is the key piece here. Cropped and slim for a flattering and contemporary silhouette, the flash of white in my breast pocket balances the contrast of dark and light shades that I'm wearing, hence drawing the outfit together.

Im wearing the 'Voyage' jeans, 'Cardinal' shirt and 'Wardour' blazer from REISS SS/11.

No comments:

Post a Comment